- Update your mini-profile, the one that shows up hovering over your name next to your picture in a post. > Edit Profile > Fill the info in the Current Job line
- You can create custom circles to place people in, then share with this circle only. Sharing a post with a single person boosts the email one step further, as you can include videos, images or links within the message
- To tag a person in a post or sharing line, use +Name. One interesting feature is you can use any part of their name (or lastname) to find them.
- The Chrome Start G+ extension in addition to Usability Boost for Google Plus
- All in all, feel free to not add people you do not know. Even if you do not want to be rude.
Update mini-profile and other random readings on Google Plus :)